Sunday, March 13, 2016

Virginia two

We had every intention of going to church but Bridget was still sick so we went to IHOP. I was gonna make an inappropriate joke about French Broken Bread, but decided it was inappropriate. 

We played with wikki sticks. Have you noticed how much smarter my kids look?
Notice the bling!
We game mom a break this afternoon and went to the York River State Park. I had read you can look for fossils on the beach in a certain area of the park. It was 0.5 miles one way. We did it in flip flops. Actually Tessa did it on my shoulders both ways. I only had to haul Emmy and Tessa back. It was a good work out. 
Flowers and pine cones. 
The beach was covered in fossils. Tons and tons. 
Washing off a find or two. 
I got lucky and found this one intact. 
Check out this fossilized barnacle   
I think they all had fun. 
Snack time at the outlook. 
This is a great state park. Really one of the best. 
After we got back we went monopolizing in our hotel. Emmy had never been golfing before. 
Dinner!
Showing off our finds. Dora approves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment