Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Panama Beach Florida

We went on spring break to panama beach in Florida. Water was cold! But kids didn't mind. They are really fun. The beach was perfect. We buried kids so many times. Unfortunately my hands were so covered in sand I didn't get many pictures. 
Bridget is such a good mom. No one loves to squeeze their kids more. I think she was in heaven when Amethyst wouldn't get off her lap. 
Emmy the sand urchin. So cute. 
Here's my female doppelgänger. We were sand buddies, no one loved every single seashell more than her. 
I love this shot. 
Look crabs!
Bridget found a shark tooth. Oooh ha ha!  Oh wait. That's shark bait oooh haha. 
Park time while Tessa naps. 
IHOP!
Tired kiddos. 
We live Louisiana. Check out these guys. 
This is the Tiger truck stop. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment