Friday, May 16, 2014

Exciting times

I know you are not supposed to take pics at church, but the kids program was too cute not to take pictures of. Hand actions and everything. 
Here is Tessa loving on mommy. 
Emmy and mommy giving me the stink eye. 
Eli had his science fair. He got third place. I'm pretty sure he got third last year as well. 
I'm gonna try to post a video. Here's the link. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3TFVrPP6u0

Celebrating w uncle Brian. 
Bridget took the girls on a play date, Brian and I went shooting. First we did pistols at 30 feet. Then skeet. It was pretty fun. 
I had all shots in orange for first 100 rounds then started getting fatigue. I really started to miss after that. 
Here is Dora with some spa time at home. This was a Christmas present. 


No comments:

Post a Comment