Thursday, February 27, 2014

Picnic In the park

So I took the kids for a picnic in the park. We went to Rosenburg there is a park on the Brazos river that has play grounds and looked so fun!

We got there and unpacked, then realized, they also have a ton of fireants, hornets, and overgrowth. I packed the 4 kids and dog back in the car and went to the Pecan Grove.






Amethyst loved the swings!














Dora is a good big sister.





I took a go at doing Emmy's





Pretty nice! Eh!

So, Emmy and I went to Eli's school for lunch too. He was pretty surprised. There was lots of noise.





On the chicken front, this is my favorite chicken. She isn't too smart. She sleeps up on fence, even in the rain. We have to put her in the coop every night!


Look at how fun her tuft is!


See our eggs! One or two of the new chicks is finally laying. Look at that tiny egg!


Here is Dora with her best friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment