Sunday, May 19, 2013

Tender mercies

I have been feeling very blessed. I love my kids. We have been doing lots of fun things every night Eli gets home from school. Pool. Cotton candy. Chickens. It is really fun to have such a close family! I love Eli, Dora, Emmy, and Amethyst. So much to be grateful for.
Eli and Dora had parts in primary program. Dora gave the prayer and didn't want adult help. She wanted Eli! He got up and whispered in her ear what to pray for.
Eli then had a talk. Bridget wrote Eli's talk. He got up to podium, in front of a whole junior primary, and read a talk. It was really cute to see him read! The primary teachers were impressed, jr primary kids can't read! Eli is awesome! It was very sweet. Several parents came to say how impressed they were.
Also I bought a truck. Here see Brock and I. Twins.




My garage. Thanks to my dad for helping organize.








Free range chicken.




Pool party and Hot Dog lunch.




Emmy is so big now.




We went out to All Star Grill Saturday night. I got crawfish. Mainly because I was missing uncle Sherri and my Louisiana relatives.












Eli added squeeze cheese to his Tuna Sandwich. Yum








At church.












Bridget found a cotton candy machine for sale. I've always believed my kids need more sugar.













No comments:

Post a Comment