Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fun October days!

First off here is Kanga playing with Dora's basketball. Funny to watch!





We got Eli soccer stuff and man is he excited to play!!






We built/bought a home for Kanga. Now she has a place to play outside and inside.





This morning I took the kids out for breakfast to let Bridget sleep in.












Emmy loves donuts. So tasty!





We went to Eli's soccer practice and game. It was pretty fun. Eli had a blast. Emmy ate craisins. Dora played on the park with friends.








Break time!


My beautiful wife: 6 weeks to go! We are thinking Amethyst.


When we came home, Eli wanted to practice soccer. Dora just wanted to play.






Kanga watching the kids swim.


Kids in the pool in October!









I am having one of those times that make you glad and happy. Eli and Dora are still fighting, but I am amazed at how much fun it is to be their dad. They are learning so much and growing so fast. A part of me is proud to see them trying to manipulate me. It means they are getting smarter.

I love Bridget. She is so close to getting done! One more and this suffering ends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. That last line is my favorite! You are a great dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures of the soccer game, kids playing, Kanga playing, and swimming in October. You're a good dad - they are lucky kids. Enjoy those moments where you realize that all is right with the world even though the kids may be tussling a bit among themselves. The days where they are all safe under your care is fleeting and goes by quickly...

    ReplyDelete