Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday fun

Lately I have been dreaming about vans. I have fond memories if going on vacations in a Ford conversion van. Then a rat died in the insulation and it was ruined. All the Oder eaters and fragrances could not cover the stench.
But I digress. I was thinking of getting a full size van. Taking out the back seat and putting in a bed. I want to put in a fridge freezer and a microwave. I would have a water pump and jug for spraying off after swimming or washing dishes and stuff.
My dream would be to take the kids and go beach camping, or go to national parks and explore. It would be small enough to park in a garage or normal parking spot. Obviously, we could camp, or stay in a hotel. And a van is a lot cheaper than an RV! So.... Does this make me crazy? A vehicle for my road warrior wishing?
Anyway. Here are pictures from today's adventures in the Tahoe.
Eli dressed himself! His fashion is like his dad's.




Here is Emmy. Note that she ate all the Lucky Charm marshmallows first.




Here is Dora at the children's museum.




Notice my little Monet in the background!




Dora got a crab.




My little vets.








This afternoon we had swimming lessons.




Dora is crazy




Anyway, imagine the fun we could have in a camper van!!! Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. First and last pictures - totally blackmail material when they get to be about 16... hang onto those. Like your van idea. What a fun dad to take them to the museum by yourself... Go Whit!

    ReplyDelete