Sunday, March 4, 2012

Trip w my dad August 2011

These are some of my favorite pics from my trip with my dad.
Old house




Grants pass, I miss it sometimes




Behind Mt Shasta




On the road, top down




Matching hats




Nevada, veterans highway




Arizona




Route 66 at dawn, top down




Hoover dam sunset












AZ NV border




Dam. That's a long way down




Dinner in a truck stop was awesome.








Dawn on route 66




That was radiator springs...




Fun driving in a Mini












Open road in Arizona... I think.




It was fun to do this with dad.
It was a really fun Trip. I hope Eli likes me enough to want to do this with me.... Any ideas for our next trip? Gulf coast anyone?
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Fun photo log of a trip I'm sure was a great experience for you and your dad.

    ReplyDelete