Thursday, December 1, 2011

It is ok to cry

So there are a couple of movies that it is ok for a man to cry during. Actually two classes of movies, to be precise. I will give examples.

Rudy. Possibly the best sports movie of all time. Nothing motivates guys like sports and this is the classic example if overcoming adversity. If you don't shed a few tears when the crowd chants "Rudy! Rudy" than there is something wrong with your lacrimal gland.

Hugo. This is a movie at the theater. If you don't cry at this move there's something wrong with you. I think it is a movie about movies, or maybe a movie about automatons. I am really not sure, maybe it was about orphans, death, or the innocence of children. It may even have been steampunk propaganda.
I watched the whole movie and still have no clue about it.

It is ok to cry because You will never get that two hours back.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: