Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anger

Bridget and I are teaching a Marriage Class for our Church.

The class is every Sunday after church, we do a potluck, it is kind of fun. Today's Lesson is on Anger Management.

I had kind of a Unique Insight into that today as Last Night was DAYLIGHT SAVINGS. While you all were getting an Extra Hour of SLEEP. I was working in the Emergency Room. On a Saturday Night. With the Computer System Down. Unfortunately I cannot share more of my fun on the internet.

This lesson might have been better if I had studied it before going into work.

Also, Marriage Classes need to have a section on "How to Handle Sleeplessness in Your Marriage". It would apply to shift workers, healthcare workers, and of course New Parents.

(I am happy how I capitalized on Capitalizing words today.)

Feel free to attend next week! I will be smoking a brisket!

No comments:

Post a Comment