Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Craigslist

Craigslist used to be the place you went to for a good deal on a specific item, or the place you went to to see what people thought was worth selling. It was even the place I trolled to see how much my trash was worth.

It was fun to dream about that 74 Porsche with a blown gasket... Could I get it running? I had a lot of fun with Craigslist.

Now it seems to be a place where people from "overseas" or "out of the country" are the only ones interested in my Motorcycle. I am also amazed at how many people from abroad were interested in our sewing machine, if only we could send them our account, they would transfer the money.

It seems I could get a lot of money if I sent them my bank information...

2 comments:

  1. craigslist here in tri cities is NO GOOD. people sell their crap for way too much money!!! Like I am seriously going to buy a broken bead and a peed on a million times 50 year old mattress for 200 bucks...it drives me crazy, it's all OVERPRICED. i guess if you have something you think nobody would ever fork out money to buy...list under tri cities...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wild request...how goofy do they think we are?

    Carla (but my google account labels me Grandma Carla - sorry)

    ReplyDelete