Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Texas

Some of the best things that have happened to me have happened in Texas. In no particular order:

I got accepted to medical school
I had my first real job
I learned to body board
I had the worst sunburn of my life while trying to body board
I bought my first pickup
I Sold my first pickup
I learned what Gig'em is supposed to mean
I had my car broken into twice
I learned how to replace windows
I learned about brisket tacos
I Graduated from Medical School.
I learned how to BBQ
I shot my first Pig
I met my wife
I found out I was going to be a Dad in Texas
I found out I was going to be a Dad for the third time in Texas

So, for those of you who don't know. We are moving back to Texas this summer. We are all very excited. We will be living in Richmond TX. Just outside of Houston.
Aunt Rachel, we promise to visit (even though OK and TX are enemies).
Jackie, Our new house has a pool, bring the kids.
Any family is invited. We can have Brisket Tacos, then maybe you will want to join us!

6 comments:

  1. I wish you would have made up your mind BEFORE we applied for Residency.
    Darn you.
    You planned it this way, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. I'll get to see you when I visit Jac. and Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO!! I'm going to hold you to it! We may even venture to step foot down there once in a while, among the stuck up snobs who think we're just a bunch of back wood rednecks ;). Of course, that's been my plan with Cassidy too, and I haven't accomplished it yet. Again, how exciting!
    Get tired of Oregon gloom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in! Brisket tacos sound almost as good as Hershey's chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bringin em! I'm considering moving in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o EXCITED that you're coming here!!!!

    ReplyDelete